Carnegie Great Outdoors is a leading provider of outdoor education, adventure activities and leadership development. We have over ten years' experience working with individuals, groups, charities and corporate clients across the UK and overseas.
We are passionate about learning outside of the classroom and work with schools, colleges, universities and youth groups to provide memorable outdoor learning experiences.
As an accredited centre of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), we deliver programmes that enable managers to gain qualifications through outdoor and indoor activities. Our training solutions help to improve team and business performance.
Why Choose Us?
• Passionate about Learning Outside the Classroom with LOtC Quality Badge
• AALA Licenced
• Fully qualified, friendly and experienced specialist activity instructors with first aid and DBS checks
• Public liability insurance included
• All specialist equipment included
• Choice of venues and locations throughout the UK
• Adventuremark approved
• Tailored programmes to fit in with curriculum requirements and learning objectives
• No hidden extras, fully inclusive price
• Dedicated project manager and Course Director throughout booking and programme
As a provider of outdoor, adventurous activities we hold a variety of industry accreditations including: