Recent research articles
Outdoor Adventure Education
Human Physiology in Extreme Environments
- 1Exploring the psycho-social outcomes of a 5-day adventurous activity programme on young people facing life changing difficulties and illnesses.
- 2Evaluation of the Adaptive Sport and Adventurous Training Battle Back Programme.
- 3Physiological Changes at High Altitude.
- 4Defining and Evaluating YHA Experiences.
- 5Italian Altitude Military Project.
- 6Getting the right fit: tailoring outdoor adventure residential experiences for the transition of school children.
- 7Building Student Resilience through First-Year Outdoor Adventure Residential Experience in Higher Education.