Discover Leeds Beckett
The university has a limited number of spaces to visit both our City and Headingley campuses for students made an offer during Clearing.
Bookings can be made on the following dates:
- Thursday 13 August
- Friday 14 August
- Saturday 15 August
- Wednesday 19 August
If you cannot find a suitable time slot for your visit or have any questions please call us on: 0113 812 5907 or email email@example.com.
As part of your visit you will be taken on an individual campus tour by one of our staff members and will visit key campus facilities including our libraries, learning spaces, cafes and student Unions’. Unfortunately due to restrictions as a result of COVID-19 it is not possible to visit our Accommodation at this time.
Book your place
Arriving and keeping you safe on campus
Car parking is available on our campuses and maps of our campus can be viewed online.
- City Campus – Registration will be in the Rose Bowl Building, Level 1 (LS1 3HB)
- Headingley Campus – Registration will be in Campus Central (LS6 3QS)
If you are travelling by car, Leeds has good motorway links from the M1, M62 and M621. Our Headingley Campus is close to the outer ring road (A6120) and offers free parking - For Sat Nav use LS16 5LF. This will bring you to our Churchwood Avenue entrance where security will direct you to our on-site parking. This is free for those attending our events.
If you are travelling to our City Campus use LS1 3HB for Sat Nav. We’d recommend parking in the underground pay and display car park at our Rose Bowl building on Portland Crescent.
Keeping you safe on campus
We are putting a number of measures in pace to keep you safe while visiting these include:
- One staff member will remain with one family bubble for the duration of their tour
- Hand sanitiser will be provided outside buildings and lifts
- Bookings are limited to one student and up to two guests
- All visitors should wear face coverings while in University buildings (masks will be provided where if required)
- Spaces are limited to ensure social distancing