Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being run by Leeds Beckett University, City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HE.
- Leeds Beckett University students, alumni or staff who share a friendship story on Facebook, or via email, will be entered automatically into the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- Entry into the competition is open to any Leeds Beckett student, staff member of alumni.
- By sharing your story, you do consent that Leeds Beckett University contact you regarding the competition.
- The start date for submissions is 23rd March 2018.
- The end date for submissions is 9th April 2018.
- Eligibility for entry into the competition will be determined by Leeds Beckett University.
- Any comments deemed inappropriate will be deleted, and not entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants can post as many friendship stories as they wish. However, an entrant will only be entered once into the prize draw.
- Leeds Beckett University does not accept responsibility for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The winner will be selected on 10th April 2018, after the close of the competition. Leeds Beckett University’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will be selected through a random computer generated selection process.
- The winner will be notified by email or Facebook (whichever account they shared the story via). This will be done within seven days of the winner being selected.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified a new winner will be selected at random.
- Reselection of a winner will occur, a maximum of 3 times before Leeds Beckett University will deem the prize unclaimed.
- The prize for the prize draw is a £200 Trinity Leeds shopping voucher. Leeds Beckett University reserves the right to change or withdraw the prize at any time and without notice.
- Stories shared by entrants may be shared on Leeds Beckett’s marketing channels, online and in print.