Our logo is an important part of our brand, which you are able to display in your email, alongside details of your job role and our address. Please see full array of signatures below for more information.
Email signature usage
How to add signature to your Outlook account
- Click on the image of the relevant signature - this will open it in a new page
- Highlight and copy the signature
- In Outlook select 'File'
- Select 'Options'
- Select 'Mail' from the left hand menu
- Click 'Signatures' on the right-hand side
- Click 'New' and give your new signature a name
- In the large box right click and paste the signature (making sure to select the Keep Source Formatting option)
- Update the content with your details
- Click 'Save'
- Set your new email signature as the default using the 'Choose default signature' in the top right of the dialogue box