Nursing & Allied Health
Assessment and Management of Complex Health Conditions
Suitable for experienced registered healthcare practitioners wishing to enhance their skills in health assessment. You will learn to provide Advanced Clinical Practice that acknowledges the complexity of healthcare through the recognition that managing conditions requires a multi-professional and risk managed approach. The client/patient will be a key source of information and act as an equal decision maker in the development of a treatment plan.
Level 7 - £1000
This module will allow you to provide safe, competent and effective radial arterial blood gas sampling.
Module content includes:
- Individualised advanced holistic assessment
- Person centred approaches in healthcare
- Mental health
- Pathophysiology of long-term conditions
- Preventing exacerbation of illness/identification of acute events
- Case management and multi-profession care