13 November 2020, 9 December 2020, 18 January 2021, 12 February 2021, 7 May 2021
City Campus - onsite delivery
This module will allow you to recognise when someone is in need of assistance and maintain oxygen circulation until professional help arrives. The course covers both adult and paediatric care.
Module content includes:
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- ABCDE assessment
- Chest compressions and rescue breath
- Chest compression only CPR
- Using an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Choking, demonstration and practice
Everything you need to know
Formative assessment takes place within the practical session and during discussions.