Semester 1 / Semester 2 - Dates TBC
City Campus - onsite delivery
Module content includes:
- Understanding frailty in national and local contexts
- Defining frailty and recognising its associated syndromes
- Review of pathophysiological process of aging
- Explore the recognition of frailty and the management options
- Understand national frameworks and comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Case studies from clinical practice
Everything you need to know
Confirmation of support from your line manager
*All attendees will be required to wear PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) following the current Government guidelines regarding COVID-19. All PPE equipment will be provided on the day.
**Please note that vacancies on this course are limited to 20 per session. Therefore, places are competitive, and we cannot guarantee your chosen date, in the event your chosen cohort is fully booked we will automatically defer you to the next available session.
Tutor assessment throughout.
26/01/2022: 09:30 - 16:30
18/05/2022: 09:30 - 16:30
22/06/2022: 09:30 - 16:30