Various - see below
Remote learning - Microsoft Teams
12:30 - 16:00
SSPRD NHS funding is available for students meeting eligibility criteria. £75 for self or employer funded students.
This module will allow you to promote and administer vaccinations and immunisations.
Module content includes:
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Changes to the National Immunisation Schedule
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of the current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Q&A session for commonly encountered problems in practice
Everything you need to know
Confirmation of support from your line manager (evidenced on application form), previously undertaken a New Starters Vaccination & Immunisation training programme or already be established undertaking annual updates, must have access to a computer/laptop/device with access to Microsoft Teams.
There is no formal assessment
|13 October 2021|
|8 December 2021|
|2 February 2022|