Clinical skills CPD
Vaccination and Immunisation Update
Moving to an online interactive training session using Microsoft Teams this is an update to promote and administer vaccinations and immunisations.
3 hours: 12:30pm - 4pm
Various - see below
Remote learning - Microsoft Teams
NHS funding is available for students meeting eligibility criteria. £75 for selfemployer-funded students.
This module will allow you to promote and administer vaccinations and immunisations.
Module content includes:
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Changes to the National Immunisation Schedule
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of the current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Q&A session for commonly encountered problems in practice
Everything you need to know
Confirmation of support from your line manager (evidenced on application form), previously undertaken a New Starters Vaccination & Immunisation training programme or already be established undertaking annual updates, must have access to a computer/laptop/device with access to Microsoft Teams.
There is no formal assessment
13 October 2021
8 December 2021
2 February 2022