- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Covid-19 testing
- Academic year 2020/21
- Be safe on campus
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Facilities and services
- Financial support
- Health and wellbeing
- International students
- Leeds Beckett Students' Union
- Placements and study abroad
- Research students
- Teaching and learning
- Testing and self-isolation
- Parents, carers and supporters
information for businesses
University Business Centres
Our University Business Centres will remain open to support our clients who need to be on site to deliver their business. We encourage our businesses to support their employees to work from home wherever possible, in line with Government guidance. All our University Business Centres are fully Covid-19 secure with Covid-19 Risk Assessments in place.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book an appointment with our business mentor, qualified accountant, Steve Baker
- University Business Centre partners, Lupton Fawcett, have legal advice on their blog pages
- Care Micro can provide IT support and can support in setting up networks from home, please email email@example.com
The Government has announced a business support campaign and published guidance for employers and businesses and support for businesses. The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership have published information about business support available for businesses affected by coronavirus.
Guidance on reducing the risks from coronavirus (Covid-19) is also available from the National Federation of Self-Employed and Small Businesses (FSB).
Additional advice is available from the Government’s Business Support website.
If you are struggling financially, please contact your Centre Co-ordinator to discuss your individual circumstances.