Taking care of your wellbeing and mental health
It’s important to look after yourself. We've put together advice to help manage your own and People & OD Team’s Wellbeing Offer for 2021/22 includes bookable events, online resources to access at a time to suit you, together with additional advice, support and opportunities to connect.
people’s wellbeing. The
- Wellbeing for managers – resources and ideas to help you look after your own wellbeing, and to help you promote good wellbeing within your team.
- Mental wellbeing – what is good mental health and how can we sustain it?
- Physical wellbeing – why is it important and how can we sustain it?
- Financial wellbeing – Help to make our money go further and where to find support if you are worried about your finances
- Community wellbeing – ways for us to make and maintain connections across teams and the university
Employee Assistance Programme
All colleagues have access to wellbeing, financial and legal advice from our employee assistance programme provided by Health Assured. The employee assistance programme is a free, confidential employee benefit designed to help you with any personal or professional problems that may be affecting your home or work life, general health or wellbeing. Services include a 24/7 confidential support line (0800 030 5182), self-help resources and 4-week lifestyle change plans.
External sources of support
There are external support services that can provide help, these include:
Long Covid recovery programme
If you are suffering from long covid please liaise with your manager who can arrange for a referral to Occupational Health for information and advice regarding our Long Covid Recovery Programme. This consists of 3 x 60 minute clinic appointments and is tailor made to the needs of the individual.