To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Page last updated: 12/08/2020


Information for students living in, or due to move in to university accommodation, plus support if you are self-isolating in private accommodation.

Plus Icon Is university accommodation still open?

All student accommodation where Leeds Beckett University or Unipol is the landlord remains open. Students who have either a tenancy agreement with Leeds Beckett University or were referred by the University to enter into a tenancy agreement with Unipol should have received an email update regarding their final rent instalment for this academic year. If you haven’t received this email, please get in touch via email at

Plus Icon I'm self-isolating in private accommodation with no one to support me - who can help?

If you are self-isolating in private accommodation, and don’t have anyone who can help you, for example with delivering food or collecting prescriptions, help is available via Leeds City Council and Voluntary Action Leeds. Please visit to access this support.

Plus Icon Leeds Beckett Students' Union Advice Service

Leeds Beckett Students’ Union Advice Service can offer you advice on all sorts of housing related issues including any problems you might be having with your landlord, your deposit or any disrepairs. They'll advise you on your rights and responsibilities as well as helping you to draw up a plan of action. Click here to contact them and find more information on their services on the Leeds Beckett Students’ Union website.

Plus Icon What will it be like in accommodation?
Your safety is our top priority, so we’ve taken a number of steps to make sure our halls are safe and welcoming places for you to live. Take a look at our COVID-19 Accommodation update to see what’s happening in your halls.
Back to Top Button