To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

MBA Senior Leader


Course details:

Entry Requirements
A minimum of two year’s managerial experience. 

A 2:2 degree at Undergraduate level in any discipline equivalent to a UK honours degree or equivalent experience or training from within the work environment. 

GSCE Grade C or equivalent in Maths or English (if you do not have this it will need to be achieved during the programme). 
 
Fees
Fees for the course will be a maximum of £15,000* over three years.


Course duration

24 months

How to apply

Individuals 
Apply direct to an employer offering opportunities on the programme. Visit our website for details of current vacancies.

Business 
T: 0113 812 4500
 
*There may be flexibility over fees and start dates depending on the number of students from a single employer.

Download Course Details Right Arrow

How does the degree apprenticeship work?

The course will take up to 24 months to complete on a part time basis, combining blended learning of on-the-job applied learning/practice based learning with integrated academic learning. This blended approach is designed to be adaptable and flexible with a combination of face to face university teaching, online learning research and reflective practice and endpoint assessment.

Course Structure

Apprentices will be in full-time employment whilst studying towards their MBADA. Modules will be delivered in blocks with 4 days of teaching per module.

  • Leading and Managing Innovation
  • Contemporary Issues in Business and Leadership
  • Financial Analysis
  • Entrepreneurship and Risk Management
  • Strategic Management
  • Option module one
  • Option module two
  • MBA Consultancy Project
  • End Point Assessment

Information for Employers

Plus Icon Employer Benefits
  • Meet the unique needs of your business – with degree apprentices learning at work, they are able to develop the knowledge and occupational competencies demanded by specific job roles.
  • Increase your productivity – degree apprentices can keep your business up to date with the latest techniques and technology.
  • Fill your higher-level skills gaps – higher-level skills are vital to business performance and economic growth. Through degree apprenticeships you can fill your higher-level skills gaps efficiently and effectively by tailoring the learning.
  • Develop existing staff – you can develop your existing staff by allowing them to undertake a degree apprenticeship or enabling them to work with a degree apprentice in the workforce, through mentoring opportunities and more.
Plus Icon Employer Requirements
  • Apprentices must have an Apprenticeship Agreement. This is a contract of service between the apprentice and the employer, confirming the apprenticeship and the standard been undertaken. This will be supplemented by a ‘Statement of Commitment’ signed by the employer, Leeds Beckett University and apprentice, setting out the expectations, roles and responsibility of each party involved in the apprenticeship.
  • Apprentices must be employed and paid at least a minimum wage appropriate to their age and job role.
  • Employers are responsible for recruitment of degree apprenticeships. However, we can work with organisations to promote opportunities via our website.
  • Employers must provide paid time off for on-campus study.
  • Apprentices require a workplace mentor who will oversee their development and coordinate projects and learning with the University tutor.
Plus Icon Funding

If the annual pay bill of your organisation exceeds £3m you will pay for your apprenticeship training through your levy account. If you are a non-levy paying organisation the government will co-fund your apprenticeship training by contributing 95% of the costs and you will pay the remaining 5% of costs. * Subject to availability

For further information on apprenticeship funding visit the Governments website
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apprenticeship-funding

Back to Top Button