Graduate and Placements Virtual Careers Fair
Our Virtual Careers Fair will provide a fantastic opportunity to connect with our students and graduates remotely.
With the new academic year fast approaching, we're excited to share details of our upcoming Virtual Careers Fair. Our new style fair will take place across three days this October, providing a fantastic opportunity to connect with our students and graduates!
Our virtual platform
Our online platform has been designed to extend your student reach, so students will have the chance to learn about your organisation and opportunities before, during and after the fair - maximising your time and potential talent pool!
Who can you meet?
We’ll be promoting the fair to students across all degree programmes, giving you access to a huge range of skills and experience to suit your recruitment needs. Our diverse student population provides a prime opportunity to enhance your candidate pool and bring a variety of new talent to your organisation.
How will it work?
There are lots of similarities with a traditional careers fair but some great new features too...
- Multiple live sessions: Instead of one event with lots of employers for a few hours, our Virtual Fair will bring together lots of events with individual employers over several days, allowing for more in-depth interactions.
- Flexible timings: You’ll have the option to pick a date and time which suits you from a choice of three dates: 13th, 14th or 15th October.
- Tailor your session: You’ll have full flexibility to deliver your session however you choose! Whether you’d prefer to run a Q&A, give a company presentation or set up a panel discussion – the choice is yours.
- Extended exposure: Our ‘Employer Profiles’ section means you can upload videos and information ahead of the fair, so students are prepped and ready to meet you on the day. We’ll also be recording all employer sessions and using them to actively promote your organisation after the fair.
- Enhanced support: You’ll receive dedicated support from Beckett Careers, with pre/post event support and an allocated Event Host on the day of the fair.
- It’s free! : There are no costs attached to our virtual fair, so you can access all of the above completely free of charge.
If you're interested in booking and would like to know more, please contact Beckett Careers on firstname.lastname@example.org