This two-day festival for Primary teachers, artist educators and young people will be focused on the potential of creative learning in a complex and changing world, offering a range of immersive workshops from leading artist educators. These include
- Mantle of the Expert (Tim Taylor)
- Philosophy for children (Darren Chetty)
- Drama for Learning (Hywel Roberts
- Powerful picture books (Simon Smith)
- Story Makers (Lisa Stephenson)
- Theatre in Education performances
- Diverse children’s books
- Author readings (Simrit Bharaj)
- Roma Storytelling (Richard O’Neill)
and much more.
Friday will explore thematic curriculum opportunities through story and Saturday will focus on artist educators and creative learning beyond school. With a particular focus on diversity, inclusion, emotional literacy, relationships and the environment, we will be asking critical questions through drama, theatre and creative writing.
To book a place at this one day or two festival, please download the booking form (doc) (an invoice will be sent to directly to you).