Feminisms in the Academy 2019. Call for contributions!
A conference bringing together feminist academics, university staff and research students. This is intended as an inclusive, supportive event, welcoming different disciplinary and geographical contexts, perspectives and career stages.
We invite contributions that address:
- feminist issues related to academic life and work, university structures, policies and cultures (contemporary or historical)
- impact of feminist perspectives and methodologies on research, pedagogy and professional practice
Non-traditional contributions are welcome, and might be (but are not restricted to):
- workshop / creative sessions • performances, film, music, poetry, dance etc
- facilitated discussions (is there a topic you would like to discuss? We can table a discussion!)
- 'in conversation' pieces • displays • posters • 'conference papers' of 20 minutes
- short 10 minute presentations
Send a description of your contribution to Bronwen Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 May, 300 words max, images and links to other media welcome. The event is supported by Leeds Beckett University’s Women & the Built Environment Research Cluster.
2 July 2019
2 July 2019
- 10:00 - 18:00
City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HE