- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
The Academic Board is the University's principal academic authority.
Subject to the responsibilities of the Board of Governors and the Vice-Chancellor, the Academic Board is responsible for overseeing and regulating all academic activities, maintaining the academic standard of awards, and enhancing the quality of educational provision.
For further information on Academic Board and its committees, please see below.
- Academic Board - Chair, Professor Peter Slee
- Academic Quality & Standards Committee - Chair, Professor Phil Cardew
- Honorary Awards Committee - Chair, Professor Peter Slee
- Research and Enterprise Committee - Chair, Professor Andrew Slade
- Research Degrees Sub-Committee - Chair, Professor Brendan Gough
- Research Ethics Sub-Committee - Chair, Professor Karl Spracklen