Conference Programme and Information
Thursday 27 October 2016
- 8:30 - 9:15: Registration
- 9:15 - 9:30: Welcome
- 9:30 - 18:15: Sessions at Leeds Beckett University
- 18:15 - 19:00: Refreshments
- 19:00 - 21:00: Film Screening - "The Competition"
Friday 28 October 2016
- 9:00 - 18:45: Sessions at Leeds Beckett University
- 19:00 - 21:00: Conference Dinner
- Eva Franch i Gilabert, Storefront for Art and Architecture, United States of America
- Kristian Kreiner, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Aymone Nicolas, Ecoterre, France
- Jeremy Till, University of the Arts London, United Kingdom
RIBA - UIA Panel
Jerzy Grochulski, (co-director UIA International Competitions Commission)
Cindy Walters RIBA (Walters and Cohen)
Roger Hawkins RIBA (Hawkins Brown)
Bill Taylor RIBA (Robin Snell & Partners)
Chair: Jeremy Hoskyn (AHB, City of Zurich) TBC
Andrew Wilson (Head of Leeds School of Architecture, Leeds Beckett University)
As part of the conference there is the opportunity to visit London. Arrangements for the trip to London must be made individually by the participants; costs are not included in the conference fee.
For more information on the London visit, take a look at the Full Conference Programme and Session Plan documents above.
- Full conference early booking (until June 30): £160.00
- Full conference: £220.00
- Students/ PhD candidates full conference early booking (until June 30): £90.00
- Students/ PhD candidates full conference: £150.00
The fee covers the two days’ attendance including film screening on Thursday 27 October and dinner on Friday 28 October at Leeds Beckett University. Travel and accommodation in Leeds and to London are not included; arrangements must be made individually by the participants.
Venue, Travel and Accommodation
The conference is being held in room 412 at the Rose Bowl at Leeds Beckett University, City Campus. You can also find further information on getting to the venue and its facilities on our conferencing pages.
Further information on the city, accommodation and travelling can be found here: