- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Find your country
- How to apply
- International student arrival
- AMC College, Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Built Environment, Hong Kong
- College of Allied Educators, Singapore
- Gaborone University College, Botswana
- Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong
- Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Rushmore Business School, Mauritius
- The British College, Nepal
- Virtual Open Day
Airport Meet and Greet
Travel disruption notice
National Express Coaches are back running but have a reduced service. Please visit the National Express website for more information.
In addition, from Monday 1 March until early June 2021 there will be ongoing reduced train services running to and from London King’s Cross, with some further Friday and weekend closures. As a result, your journey may be disrupted, so please ensure you check your journey before you travel and avoid travelling over busy periods.
We recommend visiting the LNER website for the latest travel alerts before planning your journey.
Our Meet and Greet service will aim to make your arrival in Leeds as smooth as possible.
If you need to self-isolate upon your arrival in the UK, we can meet you at Leeds Train Station or Leeds Coach Station and provide free transportation to your accommodation.
What information to include in your email:
- Your full name
- Student ID Number
- Country of departure and countries travelling through
- Flight number(s)
- Contact number which will be used on your journey (for Whatsapp or SMS)
- Email address
- Arrival Airport name
- Date of Arrival in Leeds
- Time of Arrival in Leeds
- Number of passengers
- Number of bags/cases
- Your student accommodation address (if you have reserved 10-day self-isolation accommodation, please also provide this information)