BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
Take a critical, creative and challenging approach to the study of digital marketing in the 21st century.
As part of this course, you’ll:
- Develop in-demand specialist skills in digital marketing, communications, and marketing management
- Understand and positively respond to the changing environments that organisations operate within, including social, international and ethical contexts
- Learn how to respond effectively to new ideas and changing circumstances
- Practise addressing complex business, organisational and societal problems with an open and critical mindset
- Be able to apply specialist skills that you’ll use in the workplace
You’ll join a stimulating and engaging business-led learning environment. There are opportunities for you to be mentored by marketing practitioners, broaden your experience by studying overseas, and hear guest lecturers from the world of marketing and advertising. If you choose to take a placement year, you could work with companies as diverse as Universal, L’Oréal, Elle and Apple.
Visit our blog, Marketing Leeds, for insight into some of the work produced by second-year marketing students.
Why study digital marketing at Leeds Beckett University
- Utilise the university's local and national marketing links to secure a paid work placement
- Work with the marketing society to organise guest lectures, voluntary marketing projects and national and international events
- Work with real-life clients to gain hands-on marketing experience
- Work on industry-leading simulations that include hands-on experience of search marketing, analytics and digital marketing decision-making
- Learn from and connect with industry leaders at Leeds Business School's guest lecture series
- Get your work published on the Marketing Leeds site
Studying a degree at Leeds Beckett puts you in very good company – we have alumni in more than 140 countries around the world.
everything you need to know
Qualification: Undergraduate Diploma or College of Technology Diploma or Higher Technical Institute Diploma or Junior Health College Diploma
Grade: 2.60/4.00 GPA
Qualification: Associate Degree or TVTC programme
Grade: below 60% / GPA 2.75/4 or 3.5/5
English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 with no skill below 5.5
FEES AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for the year for international students entering in 2021/22 is £13,000.
We are pleased to offer students from Saudi Arabia a £1,000 per year undergraduate scholarship.
This means the final cost of your course will be £12,000 per year of study (a typical undergraduate course lasts 3 years).