msc international hospitality management
If you are passionate about driving the hospitality industry forward in an ever-evolving world and creating memorable experiences for your consumers, this course is designed for you.
As a student, you will have the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge that will enable you to develop a career within the hospitality industry at a senior level. You will be encouraged to cultivate learning and knowledge so you can make strategic decisions, think critically and be an inspiring leader within hospitality.
Through real-world case studies, exposure to innovative and informative research and working with industry on live consultancy project, you will have the opportunity to really improve your employability skills. Additionally, our MSc International Hospitality Business will also enable you to gain a deeper understanding of the international and local challenges facing the hospitality industry today and in the future.
Our MSc International Hospitality Management course will enhance your ability to investigate complex situations, think strategically and propose solutions that will enable hospitality businesses to thrive. You will gain first-hand experience and insight through guest lectures, field trips and connections with hospitality businesses, and there are placement opportunities for those that wish to choose them.
Our specialist teaching team includes research-active academics and industry professionals, such as Dr Miju Choi who specialises in strategic management and technology and Dr Alexandra Kenyon, who advocates co-creative experiences as a priority for hospitality businesses to become lodged in the memory of consumers.
Why study international hospitality Management at Leeds Beckett University
- A global reputation - The School of Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management was ranked in the top 50 best schools globally in 2020 by the Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Expert practitioners - Our specialist teaching team includes research-active academics and industry professionals who work as consultants to the course – expertise which feeds into your learning
- Like minds - You’ll work with a diverse mix of students from across the School of Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management to share ideas and best practice
- Networking - Develop professionals contacts when visiting speakers come to offer unique industry insights during guest lectures
- Sandwich year - Deepen your skills and experience, build your confidence, contacts, and CV, and improve your chances of jumping straight into a job after graduation with a paid sandwich year
- Support - Not only will we support your throughout your course, you can continue to access careers support up to five years after graduating
Studying a degree at Leeds Beckett puts you in very good company – we have alumni in more than 140 countries around the world.
everything you need to know
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Grade: GPA 2.50/4.0 or 3.0/5.0 for courses which require a UK 2:2 / GPA 3.2/4.0 OR 4.0/5.0 for courses which require a UK 2:1 equivalent
English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 with no skill below 5.5
FEES AND FUNDING
The tuition fee for the year for international students entering in 2021/22 is £14,000.
We are pleased to offer students from Saudi Arabia a £3,000 postgraduate scholarship.
This means the final cost of your course will be £11,000 for one year of study.