- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Find your country
- How to apply
- International student arrival
- AMC College, Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Built Environment, Hong Kong
- College of Allied Educators, Singapore
- Gaborone University College, Botswana
- Hong Kong College of Technology, Hong Kong
- Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Rushmore Business School, Mauritius
- The British College, Nepal
- January start courses
- Virtual campus tour
study Surveying, Construction and Project Management in january 2022
Our January start courses
A focus on technology, theory and practical experience will help you build a combination of theoretical knowledge and professional skills.
Whether you are interested in the design and construction of buildings, how to manage costs of construction projects or property development, studying one of our courses will develop your understanding of the construction industry and how it works. Studying in the School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing will allow you to leave a tangible imprint on the neighbourhoods of the future. International scholarships of up to £4,000 are available.
why study at leeds beckett university?
Please scroll right for more information about studying at Leeds Beckett.
of Surveying, Construction & Project Management students in work or further study 15 months after graduation.
School of Built Environment, Engineering & Computing
We want to make a difference to the way we plan, design, construct, protect and maintain the world around us.