The Stop Managing, Start Leading programme has been designed to assist individuals who see themselves as a manager in your organisation to start thinking and acting like a leader.
The three-day residential programme is aimed at individuals who are taking on increasing leadership responsibilities, to explore with others at a similar level, the challenges of shifting from command-and-control thinking to a mindset of enabling-and-influencing.
Through a mix of indoor and outdoor activities, group discussion in the classroom, self-assessment and reflection; individuals will become more knowledgeable and confident about what it takes to motivate and inspire employees about new initiatives and projects to drive the business forward.
Leaders at all levels of your organisation.
On completion participants will be able to
- Enhance leadership ability through better self-awareness and awareness of others.
- Understand what leadership style works and how to adapt approach to different situations and challenges.
- Lead in a way that motivates and inspires others.
- Influence others to buy into an idea.
- Entrust important assignments and responsibilities to team members.
- Manage difficult and challenging conversations with team members.
- Seek out opportunities to coach and develop team members.
- Successfully lead change or new initiatives within your organisation.
- Develop an action plan to improve leadership ability.
No formal entry requirements are required; however, it is expected that participants should already be working in a management role.
We can run this three-day residential programme at a date, time and location convenient for your organisation.
Three-day residential course including two nights stay.
- Day one: 10:30 - 20:00 (overnight stay)
- Day two: 09:30 - 20:00 (overnight stay)
- Day three: 09:30 - 15:30
We have access to a variety of country houses and hotels in stunning rural, coastal and city locations throughout the UK. Accommodation is also available at our Headingley Campus at Leeds Beckett University.
Find out if your company is eligible for funding by contacting Claire Kerry at the Leeds Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Skills Service.
From £9,000 (fully inclusive) – prices dependent on choice of residential accommodation chosen.
This price includes accommodation, meals, refreshments, outdoor activities and all learning materials and self-assessment tools for a group of 12 leaders from your organisation.
Doesn’t cover what you need?
Contact us for a free consultation to tell us about your organisation and we will design a bespoke residential programme for you.
- Courageous Leadership
- Kick Start Team Success
- Emerging Leaders Programme