40% funding may be available (eligible businesses only*) for the following courses at Leeds Business School:
- The Effective First Line Manager (ILM Leadership & Management, Level 3)
- The Effective Middle Manager (ILM Leadership & Management, Level 5)
- Building Your Foundation in Coaching (ILM Effective Coaching, Level 3)
- Coaching Managers & Leaders (ILM Effective Coaching and Mentoring, Level 5)
- The Role of the Director & The Board (IoD Certificate in Company Direction module)
- Finance for Non-Financial Directors (IoD Certificate in Company Direction module)
- Strategy for Directors (IoD Certificate in Company Direction module)
- Leadership for Directors (IoD Certificate in Company Direction module)
Higher Performing Workplaces
Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) offers training that is designed to help businesses grow by developing internal talent. 40% funding towards the cost of training is available for *eligible businesses
Higher Performing Workplaces is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF)./p>
*To be eligible, the business must be based in one of the following districts: Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York (Check your district on the Gov.Uk website).
For more information about the programmes, please contact the Leeds Business School Leadership Centre.