We have three interrelated objectives:
- To develop thought and practice in integrative responsible governance and leadership: we are exploring the integration of cognate concepts such as CSR business ethics, integrity, identity, reputation, responsible governance and leadership. What do these ideas look like in practice and how can they be effectively integrated through tools such as integrated reporting, the development of cultures and codes, interagency governance and so on?
- To encourage integrative professional formation and university teaching: we are exploring the dynamics of research and learning, the related attributes, virtues and skills, and how they can be integrated with professional practice.
- To establish mutual partnerships between Higher Education, professions and business, including consultancy and shared research: we are exploring the practice of dialogue, critical, caring and creative, and how different sectors can work together to embrace the complexity of leadership and governance through the practice of independent thinking, mutual accountability and shared responsibility. This aims to bridge the false polarisation of theory and practice.
We have seven active research streams, in:
- Integrated Reporting
- Responsible Learning and Development
- Governance in Sport
- Organisational Theory
- Governance and Leadership in NGO's
- Corporate & Public Governance
- Intercultural Perspectives on Leadership and Governance
If you would like to collaborate with us on any of the areas above please get in touch at email@example.com.