20% Alumni Tuition Fee Discount
Leeds Law School is delighted to offer a 20% discount on tuition fees for eligible alumni on their postgraduate courses starting in January 2021, September 2021 or January 2022.
The Alumni Discount is a 20% reduction of the annual tuition fees. The 20% Alumni Discount is available to ALL eligible students, including those who have previously benefitted from Leeds Beckett’s Alumni Discount. For part-time students, the discount will cover both years of study.
To be eligible for the 20% alumni discount you must:
- Become newly registered on an eligible postgraduate course at Leeds Law School in January 2021, September 2021 or January 2022.
- Be a graduate of Leeds Beckett University having successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
Courses eligible for the 20% discount are:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) (Distance Learning - Online)
- LLM Master of Laws of England & Wales (GDL) (Distance Learning - Online)
- LLM Master of Laws Top-Up (Distance Learning - Online)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM in Legal Practice (LPC)
- Legal Executive Practice (CILEx) Professional Diploma
- LLM International Business Law (Distance Learning - Online)
- LLM Conflict, Security and International Human Rights (Distance Learning – Online)
You do not need to complete a separate application form for the alumni discount. The discount will be applied on the basis of information on your postgraduate application and your student record.
You will not be separately notified of your discount but if you are eligible your tuition fee liability will be reduced by 20%.
The University reserves the right to vary or withdraw the discount at its sole discretion. If you have any queries or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org