Terms and Conditions
20% Alumni Tuition Fee Discount
Leeds Law School is delighted to offer a 20% discount on tuition fees for eligible alumni on their postgraduate courses starting in January 2020 and September 2020.
The Alumni Discount is a 20% reduction of the annual tuition fees.
To be eligible for the 20% alumni discount you must:
- Become newly registered on a certificated postgraduate programme at Leeds Law School in 2019/20.
- Be a graduate of Leeds Beckett University having successfully completed a degree programme.
Courses eligible for the 20% discount are:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) (Distance Learning)
- LLM Master of Laws of England & Wales (GDL) (Distance Learning)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- LLM in Legal Practice (LPC)
- Legal Executive Practice (CILEx) Professional Diploma
- LLM Master of Laws (Distance Learning)
- LLM International Business Law (Distance Learning)
You do not need to complete a separate application form for the alumni discount. The discount will be applied on the basis of information on your postgraduate application and your student record.
You will not be separately notified of your discount but if you are eligible your tuition fee liability will be reduced by 20%.
A student in receipt of the Alumni Discount may be eligible to receive a scholarship or bursary offered by the University. However, students may only claim one discount. The discount will be applied to the fee liability after deduction of any bursary or scholarship.
The University reserves the right to vary or withdraw the discount at its sole discretion. If you have any queries or require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org