- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Department of Languages
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Leeds School of Social Sciences
Our child welfare programme covers a wide-range of research topics and hosts a number of doctoral students.
Current research topics include: multi-disciplinary working, child protection, adoption, ethnicity, child-centred practice, reflective practice and family support.
We have active partnerships with a range of practice organisations and policy institutions and are founder members of the European Family Support Network.