Information on government priority areas
This section provides relevant documents that will enhance your teaching and keep you abreast of developments on government priority areas.
- Standard for Teachers' Professional Development
- The Prevent Strategy - This provides a detailed account of the Governments Prevent agenda
- Safeguarding and Child Protection – This provides guidance on the protection of vulnerable young people
- Online Safety – Protecting our children from Radicalisation and Extremism - Bulletin issued by UK Safer Internet Centre November 2014
- The Extremism taskforce report called ‘Tackling Extremism in the UK’. The report has recommended extended responsibilities in schools, for example: