This course offers the skills to take your video production to the next level both in terms of quality and speed with advanced techniques and keyboard shortcuts.
You will learn how to use Premiere Pro efficiently regardless of the type of media you are editing and the formats you need to export to. This course shows how to find and use tools that may not at first sight be obvious to the casual user.
This course is ideal if you work with video for TV, social media and the web and need to learn from the experts how to use a deeper tool set within Adobe Premiere Pro to its best effect.
Ideally, having completed Premiere Pro Level 1. However, a working knowledge of video editing should be sufficient especially for people wanting to move to Premiere Pro from a different video editing software.
In order to attend you will require the following IT set-up:
- A good internet connection – minimum speed of 1.6mb
- Google Chrome or Firefox as the internet browser
- The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro installed on your machine – please check Premiere Pro System Requirements before downloading
- A dual monitor set-up for the best online experience – a laptop/TV could be used as a 2nd monitor
- A USB headset with microphone
(The price is inclusive and as an education provider we do not charge VAT.)
Please visit our online store for the next occurrence.
Book this course together with Adobe After Effects 201 as part of the Adobe Video Editing 201 Masterclass for £855 – saving £50.
We offer a 10% discount to Leeds and Bradford Chamber of Commerce members. To claim your discount please call 0113 812 1725 and quote your Chamber membership number.
If you would like to enquire about future dates, please feel free to contact us.
We can design our courses to meet your specific business objectives, developing a tailored plan to deliver the results you're looking for.
- Overview of the course.
- Understanding the Proxy Workflow and ingest options.
- Metadata and Search Bins.
- Keyboard Editing.
- Mastering Audio in Premiere Pro.
- Review of title creation and animation/responsive design options.
- Project management/Export and advance Options in Media Encoder.
- Advanced Time-Remapping.
- Overview of some helpful FX.
- VR basics.
- Dynamic-link (working with After Affects).
- Multi-Camera Editing.
- Introduction to Colour Grading.
What will I learn?
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Organise and tag media for a fast and efficient workflow.
- Edit timelines quickly and efficiently.
- Create, find, edit and use professional tiles.
- Export for both review and final use.
- Master and control audio for a good listening experience.
- Work between Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Use and edit multiple synced cameras quickly and efficiently.
- Understand the basics of colour grading in Premiere Pro and apply and copy a basic grade between clips in your timeline.
Attending the course
We are online from 09:15 using the video conferencing software eyeson.
We’re based in the centre of Leeds at Broadcasting Place, and we have cutting-edge facilities including the Development Studio for desktop, web and mobile platforms. The studio draws on academics with extensive high-level industrial experience in advanced programming techniques and world-class creative digital content essential to success in the creative digital industries.
Trainer & Reviews
Andrew is an independent media producer working in video, motion graphics and 2D and 3D animation, and is an Adobe Certified Instructor for Adobe Première Pro and After Effects.
As a freelancer he spends much of his time training, both classroom and video for Première Pro, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve and Fusion as well other products such as Mocha, SpeedGrade, Audition etc.