From designing the latest computer games to developing innovative programmes and software, you'll have all the technology you need to create new websites, mobile apps, 3D animation and more.
Our Headingley campus facilities include:
- Dedicated computing labs running Oracle and Oracle Apex
- Eight dual boot PC labs running Linux Red Hat and Windows
- Two cell phone towers connected to the Leeds Met mobile network
- Three network labs with an imaging system, so you can create and configure your own operating system
- A range of networking systems and forensic analysis software
- Games lab for capturing Wii and PS3 games footage
- Eight specialist i-Mac labs running Windows and Mac OS X
- A wide range of software suites, including Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Studio, 3Ds Max, Unreal Tournament and the Unreal Engine.
- 24/7 lab access, 365 days a year
- A vast array of equipment available to loan for free
Some of the courses that use these facilities include Computing, Computer Animation & Visual Effects, Business Information Technology, Computer Forensics, Computer Forensics & Security and Creative Media Technology.
Our City campus computing laboratories include specialist software such as AutoDesk, Final Cut Pro and GIS.