- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Department of Languages
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
The kitchen adheres to professional kitchen regulations and has the capacity to accommodate 16 people based at 8 work stations. There is a separate discussion area with linked IT facilities. For students, we use this to develop cooking skills and dietary modification so that they have the knowledge and credibility to advise clients.
BSc (Hons) Environmental Health also use this facility as a setting to identify risk factors in food safety.
A number of external agencies make use of the facility, including Vitaflo, Nutricia, NHS partners, and Trusts working in the field of diabetes, learning disability and paediatrics. We also work with our sports colleagues across the university in work linked to Leeds Rhinos, Doncaster Belles and others.