- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
School & College Group Bookings
Open Day - Group Booking Form
Our 2018 Open Days will be held in July, September and October on the following dates:
- Friday 6 July
- Saturday 29 September
- Saturday 27 October.
To arrange a group visit for your and your students, please fill in the form below. If you require any further information, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOUR STUDENTS CAN DO ON OUR OPEN DAY
- Find out more about our courses by speaking to our tutors.
- Check out our accommodation and see where they'll be living.
- Take a tour around our campuses and see where they could be studying.
- Chat to our students about what university life is like.
- Visit out exceptional libraries - they're open 24/7 all year round.
- Explore our specialist teaching facilities.
- Talk to our support teams about fees and how to finance their studies.
- Meet members of our Students' Union and find out about all the clubs and societies they can join.
- Take guided tours of our sports facilities and find out more about our sports teams.
- They can also look around Leeds and get a feel for the city they could be living in.
Any information you provide will be held securely by Leeds Beckett University. From time to time we may wish to contact you regarding our services that may be of interest to you. If you would like no further contact from the university please email email@example.com.