- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
School & College Group Bookings
Open Day - Group Booking Form
We hold Open Days in June, October and November each year.
Our Open Days are a great way to find out why we are one of the most popular universities in the country. We are unable to accept School and College group bookings for our autumn events as they all take place on weekends. However, we encourage you to ask your students to book on our events and visit Leeds Beckett to see our incredible campuses, talk to staff and current students and find out everything they need to know about student life here.
If you require any further information, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOUR STUDENTS CAN DO ON OUR OPEN DAY
- Find out more about our courses by speaking to our tutors.
- Check out our accommodation and see where they'll be living.
- Take a tour around our campuses and see where they could be studying.
- Chat to our students about what university life is like.
- Visit out exceptional libraries - they're open 24/7 all year round.
- Explore our specialist teaching facilities.
- Talk to our support teams about fees and how to finance their studies.
- Meet members of our Students' Union and find out about all the clubs and societies they can join.
- Take guided tours of our sports facilities and find out more about our sports teams.
- They can also look around Leeds and get a feel for the city they could be living in.
Any information you provide will be held securely by Leeds Beckett University. From time to time we may wish to contact you regarding our services that may be of interest to you. If you would like no further contact from the university please email email@example.com.