Collaborations & Partnerships Group
The Collaborative Provision Team within Quality Assurance Services is responsible for maintaining and enhancing our University's overall Quality Assurance Framework to ensure collaborative provision & partnerships comply with the Framework.
We also ensure that faculties and collaborative partners receive appropriate guidance and other information to support compliance and enhancement.
The Team works closely with the Quality Assurance Framework & Processes (QAFP) team to ensure consistency of approach and to facilitate the sharing of best practice institutionally and with partners.
The types of activity undertaken by the Team include:
- institutional recognition and reviews
- enhancement audits encompassing areas such as admissions, public information and assessment
- establishing a programme of overseas audits of collaborative partners
- continuous audit including board of examiners and annual review activity
- staff development for partners and internal colleagues
- review of Section E of the academic regulations
- the development of policies and processes to support collaborative activity
Quality Assurance Toolkit for Partners
In addition, the Collaborative Provision Team works with partners to support their understanding of the University's Academic Principles and Regulations, our quality assurance processes and how they are expected to fulfil our requirements. The Quality Assurance Toolkit for Partners contains guidance, presentation slides, audio recordings and examples of work on a range of quality assurance processes including: Mitigation, Board of Examiners, Cheating, Plagiarism and Unfair Practice, Annual Monitoring and Review. Partners will have ongoing opportunities to receive face-to-face delivery (in country or via virtual means) which will complement the online repository of resources.
If you are a partner and wish to schedule a staff development session please email: email@example.com.