The Governance & Legal Affairs team, part of the Governance, Planning and Registry Service, has a broad range of responsibilities including:
- managing the business of the Board of Governors, Academic Board, and executive committees;
- providing company secretarial services for the University's subsidiary companies;
- managing the University's formal relationship with the Students' Union;
- overseeing student discipline and complaints;
- procuring and providing legal advice;
- data protection and freedom of information;
- risk management and business continuity planning.
Our services are accessed by a range of customers both internal and external to our University and information can be found online via the links below.
If you wish to contact a member of the team directly, please use the contact details at the bottom of the page.
KEY LINKS FOR EXTERNAL VISITORS
KEY LINKS FOR STAFF
KEY LINKS FOR STUDENTS