Our University has a range of policies to ensure that all staff and students are treated fairly on grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
These policies can be accessed below along with helpful guidance from other external bodies.
Our strategic plan identifies that having a ‘Great Community of People’ is key to our future success. The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Framework was bought together as part of our commitment to provide a diverse and positive working environment which is both supportive and challenging.
- Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Dignity & Respect Leaflet
- Disability Employment Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Guidance on use of University faith space
- Mediation Service Leaflet
- Ramadan Briefing 2019
- Trans Equality and Gender Identity Code of Practice
- Trans Equality and Gender Identity Guidance for Staff
- Student Pregnancy Policy