Facebook tracking pixel [Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

International students studying onshore on Tier 4 Visas

If you are an international student studying on a Tier 4 visa you should ensure that you are aware of your responsibilities.  Specific guidance can be found at the below link:

Tier 4 Compliance

As a Tier 4 sponsor Leeds Beckett University has to comply with specific duties as described by the Home Office in its ‘Tier 4 policy guidance for sponsors’. These compliance duties include keeping certain records and reporting changes in a student’s circumstances. Leeds Beckett University staff and students have attendance, reporting and record-keeping duties. By enrolling and engaging with Leeds Beckett University you are agreeing to these responsibilities and to adhere to our policies.

The University Research Office has implemented a monthly signing in policy for research students.  This means that as a research student you are required to sign a register in person either by visiting our office in room 226, Bronte Hall, Headingley Campus or attending the specific sign in sessions at City campus.  You must sign in each month (this includes July, August and December).

If you are leaving the UK (this maybe for data collection or personal reasons) you should inform the University Research Office by email stating the date you are leaving and returning to the UK and the reason.  The University Research Office will supply you with a formal letter confirming the University is aware that you are outside of the UK.    It is useful to have such a letter when entering and exiting the country.

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button