Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and the Humber
Constructing Excellence in Yorkshire and Humber (CEYH) is the regional partner to Constructing Excellence, the single organisation charged with driving the change agenda in construction, housing and regeneration.
Our goals are to improve cross sector collaboration, promote positive change and bring together our fragmented industry for the benefit of all involved in construction in the region. We also run the annual Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards rewarding the most innovative and exemplary building practices within our region.
- (Chair) Tom Oulton, Turner & Townsend
- Andrew Arundel, Humber Bridge Board and Chair of the Constructing Excellence Club
- Caroline Key, CITB and National Co-Chair of G4C (Generation for Change)
- John Lorimer, JLO Innovation and Chair of Constructing Excellence National BIM and Offsite Task Group
- Mike Trodden, Addleshaw Goddard
- Rob Wolfe, CHY Consultancy
- Steve Baker, YORhub and East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Cliff Jones, NHS ProCure21+, Department of Health and Social Care
- Marian Thomasson, Trimble Solutions (UK)
- Professor Mohammed Dulaimi, Leeds Beckett University