Focused on championing the instigating, facilitating and undertaking research that aims to generate cutting-edge knowledge, tools and techniques to accelerate the delivery of innovation in construction industry. This covers a wide span of research including operational and procurement elements, people’s management, Building Information Modelling, Big Data Analytics, Smart Cities and Smart Infrastructure, Innovation and Sustainability, Innovation in Built Environment Education.
- UK Innovate funded Project focused on creating a common data platform for BIM
- Accelerating Innovation for mental health
- Effective diffusion of digital innovation in SMEs
- Impact of technological innovation on professional skills.
- Innovation in procurement to realise full potential of digitisation.
- Impact of modular building techniques on procurement strategies.