Short Courses and CPD
Applying for a CPD course (credit bearing)
How to apply
To apply for one of our CPD courses please complete the relevant CPD application form, note there a specific forms for Non-Medical Prescribing, Cervical Cytology Screening and Best Interest Assessor (BIA). Send the form back to us at the address or email included on the form. Please ensure that you have completed all parts of the form. This is particularly important if you are also applying for NHS funding.
Send the form back to us at the address or email included on the form. Please ensure that you have completed all parts of the form. This is particularly important if you are also applying for NHS funding.
If you have any questions or require further information about your application, please email us on email@example.com.
- CPD Application form
- Non-Medical Prescribing for NMC registered applicants
- Non-Medical Prescribing for HCPC registered applicants
- Cervical Cytology Screening
- Best Interest Assessor (BIA)
How to pay
Self or employer funded
If you or your employer are paying for the course there are a number of ways to pay:
- In most instances an once your attendance on the course has been confirmed and a class list signed you will be invoiced for the amount shortly after the course start date (approx. 2 weeks)
- If you are being sponsored by a third party (i.e. your employer, or other organisation) then you will also need to submit a confirmation letter from your sponsor so that the invoice can be raised in their name. You can find an example sponsor letter here.
- You can contact our incomes office firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment or if you would like further information about the fees and costs you can contact email@example.com
NHS / Health Education Yorkshire and Humber funding
Funding is usually is very limited and only available for a small number of specific courses. Please check the course information to see if a course is eligible for funding or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your course is eligible for funding
You may be eligible for funding provided by Health Education Yorkshire and Humber (HEYH), if you:
- are employed by an organisation providing NHS commissioned services,
- are a specialist public health clinician which includes those clinical staff recently transferred from the NHS into Local Authorities,
- meet the entry criteria of the programme and have written support from your employing organisation.
Our application form asks for the required information in order to check your eligibility for funding, namely, your job title, place of work, and support from your line manager. Failure to complete the form fully may result in a delay to your booking and / or being asked to pay for the course yourself.
If you are a GP, you will not be eligible for this funding so please see the instructions for payment above. For more information, contact Health Education Yorkshire and Humber: email@example.com.
If you are unsure about who will finance your studies, have any queries or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.