Active Beckett PLUS
Get active at Headingley and City Campus
- City Campus Gym and Fitness Classes
- Headingley Campus Gym and Fitness Classes
- Headingley Campus Swimming Pool
Active Beckett PLUS find out more
- New from September - Les Mills Fitness Classes available
- Newly refurbished Headingley Campus gym (April 2018) with new MATRIX Fitness equipment including cardio machines, free weights, squat racks and more
- Access to Boditrax technology - accurately track your weight loss (or muscle gain) goals
- Strength & Conditioning Room at Headingley Campus
- Personal Training sessions bookable for £15 per hour
- New for September - Swimtag technology - track your swimming progress, complete challenges and achieve your goals
- New for September - Social Sport programme and Social Leagues
- New for September - Wellbeing and Leadership Academy
First Year Undergraduate Memberships
First year undergraduate students - make sure to claim your complimentary Active Beckett Plus membership at any sports centre reception desk (Headingley or City Campus gyms).
All you need to do is come along with your student card to the sports centre reception to activate your annual membership - no hidden fees, no fuss and a year's worth of membership (valid from 1 August 2018 to 31 July 2019) to any of our gyms, Les Mills fitness classes and swimming pool.
If you have any questions about the first year membership contact our sports centre reception on 0113 8123160 or email email@example.com
Upgrade for more benefits
Sport Beckett membership includes Active Beckett PLUS access plus Campus Sport and sports facilities such as sports pitches, squash, tennis and badminton courts.
Athletic Union membership is the one you need if you want to be part of an AU Team, and includes Sport Beckett membership.