Sport sessions and use of all-weather pitches
Join the Tribe
NEW YEAR OFFER! Now you can enjoy all the benefits of this fantastic membership from January to July for only £80!
Your Sports Beckett Membership is more than a gym, this is your chance to play sports and be a part of Team Beckett.
Our Sport Beckett membership has all the benefits of our Active Beckett PLUS Membership but you get much more access to our Campus Sports Programme and amazing sports facilities.
- BUCS UNIversal Membership - Access sports and gym facilities across 48 universities across the UK
- Keep in shape - Unlimited access to our Headingley and City Campus Gyms and Fitness Classes
- Make a splash in our Swimming Pool - based at Headingley Campus
- Exclusive hire out our sports facilities - based at Headingley Campus
- Sign up to Campus Sport sessions - based at Headingley Campus
- Cardio machines - includes running, cycling and rowing machines, cross-trainers and more - Headingley and City Campus
- Free weights and resistance equipment - City Campus
- Strength and Conditioning suite - includes free weights, dumbbells up to 75kg, squat racks, lifting platforms, resistance machines - Headingley Campus
Classes, Personal Training and sessions
- Over 40 fitness classes available - get into shape and make friends with our fitness classes
- Personal training sessions - available from just £15 per hour
- Leeds Beckett Running Club - join the club for a run every Wednesday evening
- Campus sport - take part in our fun and friendly seven-a-side Football and Netball Leagues
- Book out any of our sports facilities - including badminton, squash and tennis courts as well as sports pitches
- Swimming Pool - find out what times you can enjoy a swim in our historic swimming pool
Upgrade for more benefits
You can upgrade your membership to play sport at Leeds Beckett for one of our Athletic Union Clubs. Call into Sports Centre Reception at Headingley Campus or the Fitness Suite at City Campus to upgrade or find out more.
You will need an Athletic Union Membership to be part of an Athletic Union Club.