Swimming lessons and coronavirus update
- All Swimming Lessons postponed with immediate effect until further notice.
- If you pay by Direct Debit your payments will be frozen with immediate effect. When we re-open we will be in touch to confirm arrangements for reinstating the direct debit and confirm any credit/refund arrangements. Until we have a date for re-opening, we will not be able to confirm this.
- If you pay upfront for blocks of lessons any credit currently on your child’s swimming lesson account will be carried over to when the swimming lessons restart.
- Carnegie Swim Academy payments will be frozen, with swimmers remaining in their present classes.
- Once we have an understanding of timescales for re-opening, we will be in touch to confirm arrangements for reinstating direct debits or refunding and crediting for payments already made