Camp Carnegie Athletics Camps
Bookings go live February 2020
Camp Carnegie Athletics Camps are based at the Sports Centre on our Headingley Campus (LS6 3QQ), where children can access track, field and sports hall facilities, all within the safety of the University grounds.
We provide a balanced programme of Athletics activities, techniques, skills and games delivered by qualified UK Athletics coaches, all of whom have experience of working with children of all abilities. Camp Carnegie aims to make the school holidays the most enjoyable and fun-packed time of the year in a healthy, positive and safe sporting environment. So give your child a holiday experience they'll never forget!
Example of programme:
10:15 First activity/discipline
11:00 Second activity/discipline
11:30/11:45 Break for snacks
12:00 Final activity/discipline
12:45 Fun games to finish
Under the guidance of experienced coaches, children will take part in a wide range of athletic events.
These will include:
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- High Jump
- Shot Put
Camp Carnegie dates for 2020
- Easter camp WK1- 6th April - 9th April 2020
- Easter camp WK2- 14th April - 17th April 2020
- Spring Bank camp- 26th May - 29th May 2020
- Summer camp- WK1- 27th July - 31st July 2020
- Summer camp- WK2- 3rd August - 7th August 2020
- Summer camp- WK3- 10th August - 14th August 2020
- Summer camp- WK4- 17th August - 21st August 2020
- Summer camp- WK5- 24th August - 28th August 2020
Athletics Camps are for children aged 8 - 16 years. Each camp is non-residential and participants have the chance to try out a range of athletic disciplines.
Cost: £65 per person for the full week of half day or £15 per half day. Why not combine this with one of our other camps to make a full day of it? Please see choices above
For further information on how to apply, please contact: