Skiing/Snowboarding is a fun, exhilarating activity that gets the adrenaline pumping through your blood. It’s a sport that gives you the kick, the laughter and the physical challenge all in one.
Our club is a society that is ran by students.
You should join our club because we are the biggest society on campus - we have the biggest socials and the biggest trips.
You meet people who you would never meet before and make friends you will keep for life. Anyone is welcome regardless of your ability.
We have regular socials and training days that will be available for you at a great price.
We also have a big winter trip every year where we take over a hundred students for a week shredding in the Alps!
The best way to get involved with our club is to send us a message on our Facebook page expressing your interest in joining.
ust message the LB Snow page saying you’re interested in joining and a committee member will get back to you quickly.
We share and post all our events on that page - so following our Facebook is the perfect way for you to keep up to date with us.
You can get in touch with us - and find out the most up to date news - by following us on social media:
You are not required to purchase or bring any equipment as all equipment can be provided or hired - though we do heavily recommend you wear something warm for the snow!
- We are the biggest society on campus with over 200 members!
- There is no fee to join our club
- We offer the biggest trip at the university, taking well over 100 students to the Alps!
- You don’t have to be an experienced skier to join
- Our club is run entirely by students
- We have the largest number of people at social events on campus.
- We Offer regular trips to get you skiing more.