Dr Ade Oyegoke
Ade is a senior lecturer at the School of Built Environment and Engineering. A distinguished academic, Quantity Surveyor and an expert in the theory and practice of construction procurement.
Ade holds a Doctor of Science in Technology in Construction Economics and Management with specialism on procurement strategies from the Helsinki University of Technology, Finland. Ade has published extensively in the journals, peer reviewed conferences and has supervised many doctoral work to successful completion. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB), the Association of Cost Engineers in the UK (MACostE) and the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MNIQS).
- Building technology
- Tendering and valuation
- Experiential learning.
His research interests include:
- housing adaptation
- construction economics
- cost overrun in mega projects
- construction and project management.
Journal articles (25)
- Zhou W; Oyegoke AS; Sun M (2019), Adaptations for Aging at Home in the UK: An Evaluation of Current Practice
- Zhou W; Oyegoke AS; Sun M (2019), Service planning and delivery outcomes of home adaptations for ageing in the UK
View Repository Record
- Flannery J; Ajayi SO; Oyegoke A (2019), Alcohol and Substance Misuse in the Construction Industry
View Repository Record
- Zhou W; Oyegoke AS; Ming S (2019), Causes of Delays during Housing Adaptation for Healthy Aging in the UK
View Repository Record
- Oyegoke AS; Al Kiyumi N (2017), The causes, impacts and mitigations of delay in megaprojects in the Sultanate of Oman
- Oyegoke AS (2016), The significance of small contracts in construction business environment: A review of case laws
- Oyegoke AS; Akenroye TO; Dickinson M (2014), Transformation in the organisation and management of traditional contracting system in the UK
- Oyegoke AS (2014), Development of a sustainable business model for a third sector organisation in achieving business excellence
- Akenroye TO; Oyegoke AS; Eyo AB (2013), Development of a framework for the implementation of green public procurement in Nigeria
- Oyegoke AS (2012), Transparency in public procurement: a study of the European Union directive for public works, supply and services contracts
- Oyegoke AS; Khalfan MMA; Maqsood T (2011), Supply chain integration: Myths and realities
- Oyegoke A (2011), The constructive research approach in project management research
- Oyegoke AS; McDermott P; Dickinson M (2010), The myth behind integration in the UK construction industry
- Khalfan M; Eriksson P-E; Oyegoke AS; Maqsood T (2010), Supply chain management in construction: case studies from the UK, Sweden, and Finland
- Oyegoke AS; McDermott P; Aouad G; Cleary M (2009), Skill competency development strategies by a contractor
- Oyegoke AS; Kiiras J (2009), Development and Application of the Specialist Task Organization Procurement Approach
- Oyegoke AS; Dickinson M; Khalfan MMA; McDermott P; Rowlinson S (2009), Construction project procurement routes: an in‐depth critique
- Oyegoke A; Khalfan M; McDermott P; Dickinson M (2009), Relationship between key performance variables in prevalent procurement routes in Finland
- Oyegoke AS; McDermott P; Abbott C (2009), Achieving sustainability in construction through the specialist task organisation procurement approach
- Oyegoke AS; Khalfan MMA; McDermott P; Dickinson M (2008), Managing risk and uncertainty in an agile construction environment: application of agile building specialist model
- Khalfan MMA; Oyegoke AS; McDermott P; Dickinson M (2007), Impact of innovative procurement on agility within the construction industry
- OYEGOKE AS (2006), CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY OVERVIEW IN THE UK, US, JAPAN AND FINLAND: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
- Sabitu Oyegoke A (2006), Building competence to manage contractual claims in international construction environment
- Oyegoke A (2006), Redistribution of Risks and Responsibilities in a CM Contract - in order to Reduce Owner Investment and Contractual Risks in a Construction Project
- SABITU OYEGOKE A (2001), UK and US construction management contracting procedures and practices: a comparative study
- Oyegoke AS (In press) The Contextual Approach to Stakeholder Management in Finland. In: Construction Stakeholder Management. : Wiley-Blackwell, pp. 65-74.
- Oyegoke AS; Awodele O; Ajayi S (2019) Managing construction risks and uncertainties. In: Ogunlana SO; Dey P Risk Management in Engineering and Construction: Tools and Techniques. : Taylor and Francis, pp. 285-305.
Conference proceedings (peer reviewed) (6)
- Zhou W; Oyegoke A; Ming S (2018) Housing adaptations for ageing in Great Britain: legislation, policy and practice. In: RICS COBRA 2018 London 23/04/2018 00:00:00. : , pp. .
- Al-Yafei E; Ogunlana S; Oyegoke A (2017) Application of value engineering and life cycle costing techniques for offshore topside facility projects: Towards sustainability. In: SPE Kuwait Oil & Gas Show and Conference Kuwait City, Kuwait 15/10/2017 00:00:00. : , pp. .
- Ateloye A; Bowles G; Oyegoke A (2016) Private sector participation in Nigeria higher education infrastructure development. In: . : , pp. 921-929.
- Khalfan MMA; McDermott P; Oyegoke AS; Dickinson MT; Li X; Neilson D (2008) Application of kanban in the UK construction industry by public sector clients. In: . : , pp. 347-358.
- Oyegoke AS (2008) Additional value effects of the Specialist Task Organizations (STOs) procurement approach in a building project. In: . : , pp. 1531-1536.
- Oyegoke AS (2007) Performance measurement of the major procurement routes in Finland. In: . : , pp. 277-287.