- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Department of Languages
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
Research at Leeds Beckett
About Dr Carol Osborne
Dr Osborne is a Lecturer in History of Sport and Leisure.
Journal articles (4)
- Osborne C; Wagg S (2017), Sport and amateurism: new directions. Sport in History, vol. 37 (2), p. 121-123.
- Skillen F; Osborne C (2015), Its Good to Talk: Oral History, Sports History and Heritage. International Journal of the History of Sport, vol. 32 (15), p. 1883-1898.
- Osborne CA; Skillen F (2015), Forum: Women in Sport. Women's History Review, vol. 24 (5), p. 655-661.
- Osborne CA; Skillen F (2010), The state of play: Women in British sport history. Sport in History, vol. 30 (2), p. 189-195.
Conference contributions (1)
- Osborne CA (2013) Making Sport and Leisure Histories Brighton 20130529. : .