Dr Christina Papadopoulou
Dr. Christina Papadopoulou is a lecturer at the School of Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management.
She holds a BSc in Applied Informatics from the University of Macedonia in Greece and an MSc in International Marketing Management from the University of Leeds. Dr. Papadopoulou earned her PhD in International Marketing from Leeds University Business School and her doctoral thesis focused on managerial mindset effects on international marketing decisions.
Before joining Leeds Beckett University, Dr. Papadopoulou worked as a teaching and research assistant in Leeds University Business School. Moreover, she has gained professional experience as a Marketing and Event Manager of a multi-art centre located in Budapest, Hungary. Christina, also, served as vice chair of international relations during 2017-2018 for the American Marketing Association (AMA) DocSIG
- Strategic Management for Events
- Strategic and Financial Management for Events Organisations
- Consumer Insights
- Marketing and Branding Principles
- Event Marketing Communications
- Research Methods and Event Evaluation
- Individual Project (dissertation)
- Creativity and Innovation (36080 – postgraduate)
- Integrated Marketing Communications of Events (14329 – undergraduate)
- Creative Event Marketing (13416 - undergraduate)
- Professional Event Practice 1 (13420 – undergraduate)
Dr. Papadopoulou's research interests revolve around psychological mechanisms guiding decision-making, international marketing strategies and event marketing. Her academic work has been presented in several leading international conferences.