About Helen Llewellyn
As a Senior Lecturer within the School of Clinical & Applied Sciences, Helen currently teaches on the BSc and MSc Sports and Exercise Therapy programmes. She is involved in all levels of study from 4-7, and currently modules leads on Level 4 Skills for Sports and Exercise Therapy and level 7 Practice Placement. Helen is also the placement coordinator for the BSc and MSc programmes.
In addition to her work in higher education, Helen is also a level 3 Pilates instructor.
Helen currently delivers on the following modules:
- Human movement and function 1 and 2
- Preparation for practice in Sports and Exercise Therapy
- Skills for Sports and Exercise Therapy
- Assessment of the Athlete
- Evidence Based Rehabilitation in Sport
- Placement in Sport and Exercise Therapy
Helen has published research in the area of Pilates and Low Back Pain. She combines her roles as a sports therapist and exercise practitioner to develop her research interests in physical activity and health.