- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
- University Life
- Research & Business
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Quick Links (A-F)
Quick Links (G-Z)
About Jodie Hill
Jodie is a Part-time Lecturer at Leeds Law School.
Jodie studied at Leeds Beckett University at undergraduate level then trained as a Barrister before cross qualifying as a Solicitor. She practices here in Leeds having recently set up her own firm.
Jodie teaches Employment law on the LLB, LPC and HRMPD.
She also teaches the expert witness module for the Computer Forensic year two students.